Cape Coral and the surrounding areas have plenty to offer people from all walks of life. The avid golfer, fisherman, shopper, sports junkie, and whatever else you can think of doing, we have it. People from across the world are moving in daily or buying as investment property. The recession has come and gone in this area of town, we have increased 18% in the past 6 months in overall home values. Below are just a few of the great reasons you should consider your next purchase to be in Cape Coral Florida.
- The Parks and Recreation ~ There are 36 parks in Cape Coral ranging from public golf courses to water parks. Click here to visit a map of all the recreational parks in the city
- The second safest city in Florida with an extremely low crime rate.
- Centralized Location ~Located within 30 to 45 minutes of Fort Myers, Naples, Sanibel and Estero. Estimated 2 hours from Tampa, Miami, Orlando, and Fort Lauderdale.
- Cape Coral Schools ~ Cape Coral offers a program called “School Choice”; the variety of Private, Charter, and public schools are some of the best in the state. View a list of Schools in the area.
- The Fishing and Boating ~ With over 400 miles of canals in our city you are sure to find a spot to fish from land or sea. We have trout, Tarpon, Snook, Bass, Grouper, Snapper, Redfish, Catfish, Blue Crab, Stone Crab, and many more breeds for all anglers
- The Waterfront Homes ~ 400 miles of canals provides the opportunity to have MANY waterfront homes. The houses are ranging in price for $100,000 to well over $1,000,000.
- Great Place to Open a Business ~ Our business redevelopment program is offering incentives for entrepreneurs to open local businesses creating a stable workforce and tax base.
- The Price$$$ ~ The price to live South West Florida is very reasonable compared to other cities on the nation. Housing starts well under $100,000 with single family homes inventory readily available. You can easily get into a Waterfront Condo for under 100K.
- Wildlife ~ Cape Coral has a wide variety of wildlife walking, swimming, and flying by. Watch the Dolphins, fish, and manatees play in the river and canals, The burrowing owls dig their holes and the Hawks and Eagles soar through the sky searching for food.
- The Weather is warm and sunny year round perfect for boating, golfing, and lounging.
For more information contact us at Florida Future Realty Inc